Get the best results with the Original!
The short microneedles of 0.2 millimetres length penetrate solely the uppermost skin layer (epidermis). Treatment with the Home Care Dermaroller HC902 is thus virtually painless. This is also due to the very high quality and sharpness of the needles which are produced and controlled under strict quality criteria in Germany. There are no comparable products from the Far East, which by the way are nothing but cheap copies of our Original. The home use of Dermaroller HC902 is also very well suited to support professional microneedling carried out by a dermatologist.
Needle length: 0,2mm
Skin layer: Epidermis
Product: HC902, Beauty Mouse
Correct application of the Home Care Dermaroller HC902 is crucial to obtain good results. Follow these steps and your skin will improve after just the first few applications.
1. Cleaning the skin: You must thoroughly clean the skin areas to be treated before using the Dermaroller HC902, meaning you can prevent the penetration of bacteria in the top layer of the skin. We recommend the Skin Cleanser for this purpose.
2. Starshaped application: Roll the Dermaroller HC902 over the skin areas to be treated using little pressure. In doing so, roll horizontally, vertically and diagonally across the skin. Roll approx. 2-3 times back and forth each way, lifting the device slightly each time before changing the direction.
3. In order to reach smaller wrinkles and difficult areas, use your fingers to stretch your skin for an easy use.
4. Application of care products: Allow 10 to 15 minutes to pass so that your skin is able to recover well. Then apply a suitable care product. The Dermaroller products from the Hyaluron series are especially suitable. They provide your skin with concentrated hyaluronic acid and make your skin appear plump.
The Home Care Dermaroller HC can be used by the same person several times, since the short microneedles only penetrate into the top skin layer without blood contact.
• Short microneedles of 0.2 mm length
• For the upper skin layer (epidermis) only
• Almost painless treatment
• High quality and sharpness of the needles, which are being made and monitored under strict quality standards in Germany.
• There are no comparable products from the Far East, that are nothing more than cheap replicas of our original.
• With correct care usable for around 50 treatments.
• Recommended use at home: 2 – 3 times a week.
• short microneedles of 0.2 mm length
• for the upper skin layer (epidermis) only
• almost painless treatment
• can reduce signs of cellulite
• promotes microcirculation in the skin
• ensures a clearer skin complexion
• removes dead skin cells
• opens blocked outlets of the sebaceous glands
• the original product with the best needle quality – Made in Germany
• proper care provided, a long product life time of > 50 applications can be expected