Get the best results with the Original!
In order to achieve the best results in microneedling, we have developed the best microneedling devices over the years and are constantly developing them further. We have both manual and electrical microneedling devices in our portfolio. Learn more about it here.
The new microneedling system we have developed is a minimally invasive microneedling device for improving skin texture and treating various conditions, including all types of scars. Microneedling is a proven and established skin rejuvenation procedure that uses very fine short sterilized needles of the skin to stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and other healing factors. Also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) or Percutaneous Collagen Therapy (PCI), it is a simple, quick and safe treatment with no downtime and very rare side effects when treated properly. With this new innovative device, the user has the ability to precisely determine the adjustable penetration depth of the needles in a spectrum of 0.25 - 2.5 mm - Depending on the individual treatment required. The XCellarisPro TWIST also impresses with its ergonomic design, powerful angular gear motor and active needle retrieval.
• Precise work • Adjustable penetration depth from 0,25-2,5mm • Active needle retrieval • Ergonomically shaped handpiece • Needle stroke operating frequency: 50 to 150 Hz + 10 % • Alternative operation through a footswitch • Hygienic use and easy to clean • Space saving tabletop device • Class IIa medical device in Europe (93/42/EEC) and Class II in Canada (CMDR SOR/98-282) • Made in Germany
• Rated voltage: 100 V - 240 V~, • Frequency of power supply: 50/60 Hz • Power consumption: 0,07A (100V) - 0,03A(240V) • Working frequency: Selectable from 50 to 150 insertions per second • Dimensions of control unit: 114 x 86 x 183 (mm) • Weight of handpiece incl. cable : ca. 260 g • Control unit weight: 825g
• Equipped with the most powerful handpiece of the market which allows a minimal treatment time and optimal results • High stroke fequency: 150 insertions per second, enables a quick treatment without scarring or teating the skin. • Powered device built for consistency. • Highest comfort during the treatment for the user and patient. • Precise needle penetration depth adjustment on the handpiece and ergonomic design • A single device can be used to treat a wide range of medical and cosmetical indications. • The needle count in the cartridge ensures atraumatic penetration and minimizes the pain sensation. • Medical grade needles manufactured to perfection through several consecutive manufacturing stages to ensure 360 degree symmetry.
• Single use consumables for the XCELLARISPRO TWIST • Individually packed and sterile • Flowback safety system (to avoid cross contamination) • Needle length max. 2.5 mm, penetration depth can be variably adjusted on the handpiece • High quality microneedles made of stainless steel – Made in Germany • Class IIa medical device in Europe (93/42/EEC) and Class II in Canada (CMDR SOR/98-282)
The Dermaroller® therapy is one of the most successful minimal invasive treatment concepts providing an improvement of the skin texture, particularly to every type of scars. The method of micro- needling is established for several years as a gentle and safe method for skin tightening, improving skin texture and scar therapy. It has found his way by the term collagen induction therapy (CIT) or percutaneous collagen therapy (PCI) into the medical literature. The collagen induction therapy has proven to be a quasi side-effect free form of treatment to improve skin structure. The e Dermastamp procedures take advantage of the body's own regeneration process by stimulating cell proliferation that results in new collagen formations. The epidermis is improved in thickness and transparency.
• precise work • seamlessly adjustable penetration depth • quiet handpiece, ergonomically shaped, enables fatigue-free operation • powerful device, also operable with foot switch • hygienic operation and use • space-saving and handy • simple to transport • class IIa medical device (93/42/EEC) - Made in Germany
The eDermastamp is equipped with the most advanced hand piece in the industry which allows minimal discomfort during the treatment and optimal results. • Differentiation from low quality/low cost & Internet competitors • Rate of 150 strokes per second – enables fast movement with no scratching or tearing • Best control during the treatment • Smooth and quite operation • Operation with two handpieces possible • Precise penetration depth adjustment
Rated voltage: 230/15V DC Frequenzy power supply: 50 HZ Power consumption: 5,7 VA max. Working frequenzy: Selectable from 50 to 150 penetrations per second Dimension control unit: L x H x W 230 x 45 x 185 (mm) Weight of handpiece: ca. 100 g Weight: 1100 g
• Suitable for eDermastamp® LS • Individually and sterilely packaged, for disposable use • Safety cartridge & single use • Flow-back-safety-system • No cross contamination • Needle length 1.5 mm, penetration depth can be variably adjusted quality • • • Microneedles made from medical grade stainless steel – Made in Germany • Class IIa medical device (93/42/EEC) • CE0482 (Europe)
Depending on the indication, the Dermaroller© MC has needles from 0.5 to 2.5 mm in length - corresponding to the thickness of human skin in different regions. Our Dermaroller© MC are individually sterile (gamma ray sterilization) and are a medical device of the Class IIa (93/42/EEC).
|Needle length||0,5 - 2,5mm|
|Skin layer||All Skin layers up to the Hypodermis|
|Product||MC405, MC410, MC415, MC425 MC905, MC910, MC915, MC925, MC1825|
Best needle quality made from medical grade stainless steel – Made in Germany. There are different needle lengths for selection: Available models: MC405 // MC410 // MC415 // MC425 MC905 // MC910 // MC915 // MC925 // MC1825 Every Medical Dermaroller is individually and sterile packaged and a class IIa medical product. Class IIa constitute low to medium risk medical devices; moderate invasiveness, short-term use.
Medical Device Class IIa acc. to Directive 93/42/EEC Sterile Single use product Validated Gamma radiation sterilization CE Code 0482 - assessment of quality management system by a notified body (MedCert)
Ideal for use on small areas of skin (e.g. upper lip) Available models: MC405 // MC410 // MC415 // MC425
Ideal for use on bigger areas of skin (e.g. face, body)
Depending on the treated area and indications, different grab options are possible due to our ergonomical shaped handle, to be able to exert appropriate pressure Safety treatment and own protection
Order our products from our online shop partners.Visit Shops